Fish Hawk transducer mount help

blueghost1

Fish Hawk transducer mount help

Well the Mrs was kind enough to buy me an X4 unit for my hard work remodeling the bathroom for her :$ . I have a Lowrance Hook 7 and a Garmin Striker 4 unit on the boat now and transducers are  on the same side (Starboard). I  was worried if I mount the Fish Hawk transducer beside them something would pick up interference . Idk if I have enough cable to run to other side of outdrive. Also would the probe have to be on the same side  rigger as the transducer? Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Mount it on the port side.  Its only another 2.5 feet of cable probably.  Route the cord straight up and then over to the right and have it enter the boat in the same spot that your other cables enter for your current ducers.  There will be plenty of cable.  Then just route it up to your helm following the same path that you took with your other ducer cables.  

Also, if you havent already now would be the time to mount a piece of starboard for your ducers.  Then if you ever have to make adjustments or add/remove, the holes are all in the piece of starboard.  

Also, you can put it on either rigger and it will get picked up.  

I ran mine last year with no issues and also have a Raymarine 50/200 and a Raymarine chirp unit.