Dell Computer VOSTRO 200 New in Box

I know it is not fishing equipment, but after all if you value this site and others like it, it is essential to have a good computer.

I bought several of these for my classroom and before I got this one installed the district installed units of their own so I never even opened the box.

It is a DELL Vostro 200 with a 19" widescreen LCD flat panel monitor

I need $350.00 for it.

Here are some details:

Dell Vostro VOSTRO_200

Intel CPU 2140 @ 1.60Hz

1.20 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM

Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 2

DVD/CD-ROM

80 GB Harddrive

Mouse, Keyboard, NO speakers Has sound card

Dell Vostro desktops are built specifically for the unique needs of small businesses and are ready to be customized with the features and software you want. The Vostro 200 is a powerful, secure and reliable desktop solution that's optimized to meet your business demands, from basic productivity to high performance.

Be more productive with dual-monitor viewing and widescreen capabilities. The Vostro 200 is designed for ultra-crisp graphics and video. The Vostro 200 desktop is a comprehensive solution that provides the services, software and hardware. Vostro desktops provide features and services to help keep critical information safe, so you can have peace of mind.The Vostro 200 helps give your business a powerful and sophisticated look.

Email me or call at 716-560-2878.

You will need to pick it up in Batavia or Point Breeze.

Thanks,

Capt. Carl