new to site looking for info

It,s been about 8year since i,ve gone out on ontario im looking to go to either fair haven or selkirk shores on about sept.4 does anyone know about the luanch sites at these spots and which area tends to be the best fishing that time of the year on what kind of program.the boat is a 26' sport fisher.

thank for any comments.

bob k

• 2 weeks later...

Hey east end gang, bringing this back to the top. Since I haven't fished out east for years, I really didn't want to comment on this one. But so far this gentleman has had no responses. Can someone help him out with his questions here? Thanks -Heavenbound

Mexico Point State Launch is a great launch and it's fairly cetrally located on the prime fishing holes on the East end. It's off 104B about a mile south of the Rt 3 and 104B intersection.

My first year in Mexico Bay but anywhere from Catfish Creek to North of Port Ontario (Salmon River) will put you on fish. Flies, J-plugs and bait (whole, cut or falsies) will do. Watch the fishing reports as your time grows near for depths, speeds and presentations.