Weather the next few days

I hope the weather for the next 5 days helps the fishing out east. Fished Sunday and it was very slow, i guess 5 footers and a crew member sea sick did not help either.

WEDNESDAY

WEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KNOTS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.

THURSDAY

WEST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND

THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.

FRIDAY

WEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST. SHOWERS

LIKELY WITH A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 1 TO 2 FEET.

SATURDAY

NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND

THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 1 TO 2 FEET.

WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.

LOZ064-065-051415-

LAKE ONTARIO OPEN WATERS FROM SODUS BAY TO THE SAINT LAWRENCE

RIVER-

357 AM EDT TUE AUG 5 2008

Today was "predicted" to have southwest winds 4-6mph and 0-1ft waves :roll: well how does east at like 15mph or more grab ya with 2-3 footers :x when I came off. Wasn't sea sick water but it made for a fun day to try and fish solo :shock: ;( :x and go back to Sandy creek from the west from like almost 2 miles . It made for little bumpy ride back.

Penn Yan, please take offense because I used the word you. That was thrown out in general. Maybe I could have said how does "one" have. I know you were only relaying what was on the site at that time.

Ray, you got me on that one. ;) I know that you have been rather active in youth sports. Need to tell you, that I just got finished ( tournament director) with a 51 team girls softball and boys baseball tourney that we wrapped into one, over the weekend. Did it in memory of one of our umpires who passed away this past March. He had over 25 years of local involvement. Needless to say that as you know, many hours go into this, not only leading up to the event, but during and after. So I plead guilty, but only from a lack of sleep however, that I had a brain fart and forgetting the word 'no" Thanks for pointing that out. Ray, Happy Birthday. and best of luck to you while at the Oak. Just leave me the 35#'er :lol: