Sandy Creek 8-15 AM Troll

Well, so much for the "1 Foot or less" that was given in the marine forecast. Got on the water around 6:30 AM and there were 3-4 footers with threatenning skies that produced showers....Still it was great to be out on the water...used the Fishinman's report for starters and noticed that other boats must have read the same report...About 7 boats out in the 80-130 FOW range...Our first fish on came off the ball which was 85 down in 125 FOW. Hit a chartreuse squid behind a Mountain Dew Spinny...Unfortunately the hefty fish broke off the squid....Reset with a Mountain Dew Spinny and blue/silver fly and got another hit in 100 FOW at the same depth. This time my buddy was able to land a small King...Thought it was the beginning of a good day, but my friend got seasick and rather then have him suffer I decided to call it a day at 8:30 AM....Can't wait to get back out there....Good Luck to all....

POPS

Fishing from the GUMPY II (19 foot Tracker)

Thought it was the beginning of a good day, but my friend got seasick and rather then have him suffer I decided to call it a day at 8:30 AM....Can't wait to get back out there....Good Luck to all....

POPS

Fishing from the GUMPY II (19 foot Tracker)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So that's what guys do, they "don't" make someone else suffer especially when they AREN'T CATCHING FISH :shock: :lol:;)

I love ya still Ray :!: :!:

Pops glad to see my little info was helpful to ya. That's what this forum was started for :!: (STEVE aka King Me and MARK aka Reeljerks)