Wanted WTB - Off shore SST Pro Mag OR37 Pair

Looking for a pair of Off Shore SST OR37 Mag Planer Boards in good condition and reasonable cost. Would need them shipped. Thanks in advance. Please let me know what you have and what you would like to get for them including shipping.

Bob

Image result for offshore sst boards

Edited by CatskillBob

Look up Franks Outdoors best prices out there, I ordered 8 of them, till you buy used and then need to replace releases or the pads you can buy brand new and know what ya have.

Thanks, Pap! I got my smaller boards from Franks, was very happy with them and you couldn't beat their price! Figured I'd start here see if anyone was downsizing their gear or had a set collecting dust before going brand new. 

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH GO NEW AND KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE! Bought a pair of used cannon riggers for a "Steal" until I had to replace every moving part in the rigger to get them to work. HAHA

Yea I get what you mean, unless they were used very little or weren’t stored in the sun or even out in the weather till you you buy the red OR with the Pin your done right there already. Don’t get me wrong, there’s probably very few with more used stuff than I. I certainly can’t afford all this stuff new. I think the only 2-3 things that were new every time I bought something is underwear, and shoes and socks.:lol:

I ended up with one OR37L board, so if by chance someone has a new/excellent condition OR37R (Right) board I'd take it, otherwise ill let this thread go into the archives. Thanks mr 580!