From Mexico to the mouth of Sandy pond

how tight was your drag set?dipsy hits are usually viciuos.i use snubbers on the wire and tighten the drag just enough to keep the line from leaking out,on hard turns a little click click click can be heard.there were some big fish in the neighborhood this week-end for sure.see you next trip.

I meant to say Mikes, The reason I know, where your camp was is because when i came in sat evening i got yelled at by one of your wives lol. I might have been going a little too fast. I dropped my tent and then took a walk down to the water to see if i should launch sat night and who do i run into. Three ladies. One a little younger than the other 2 maybe. I appolgized for coming in a little fast. They said thier hubbys were out fishing. I shot the bull for a minute with them down on the rocks. They invited me to come down and have a few cold ones with you guys later. I bet if you mention it to your significan other she will know exactly what im talking about.

Chris,

Glad to hear you got into a few, tighten your drag just enough so it does not creep out, that way if you speed up you will hear it. Then when the fish hits, and you get it out of the holder, you can tighten it down slowly, after the inital run. Good Luck.

Rich