LODI CREEK??

thats what made the point (runoff from the creek over the years) it right there sorta tucked in behind the launch area.as with many creeks around the fingerlakes this time of year i would guess its to low to hold fish .i was only there once 25 years ago and there is (Was) a falls with a hole that might hold small fish.but if its like like most areas some one has probly posted it by now and with good cause. now if the wind is right and you want to cast lures or better yet slip bobber live bait off the point early in the morning the fish come in at night to feed.but this tech. is best in spring and fall .I might suggest getting a good map and do a little exploring ,bring a camera as some of the glens and falls you will find are worth the trip and worthy of photos.

There are two creeks there one small one that jason talked about and the larger one just past the park before you get to Sunset on Seneca Campgrounds. This one is much larger and has a falls about 3/4 of a mile or so up it as Ray said. It is posted on both sides one by Sunset on Seneca and the other who ever bought the old taxidermist place. I just came across both and the larger one is bone dry from the lake up past the park. The water runs under ground this time of year till we get a GOOD rain. As I said it is posted and they SELL fishing permits by the day in the spring BUT you better get inline for one because they only let just a few people fish per day.