Another Pa. newbie

mbass

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself to the board. My name is Mark and im from Quakertown Pa. Ive been a long time bass fisherman, fishing quite a few lakes in Ny. I reciently traded in the bass boat :( for a 19' cuddy. Ive fished the big O quite a few times with a guide out of Sodus Bay, so now im looking foreward to trying it on my own. :roll: I see there are quite a few members on this board from my neck of the woods. Hopefully I can get the oppertunity to meet a few of you and pas on some of your knowledge.Like I said ive been out quite a few times on a charter so I have somewhat of an idea but I know there is a lot to learn. Two yrs. ago I started taking my girlfriend out with my favorite charter captain and after the first time she was hooked. So now I have a bigger boat that we can do more types of fishing with. This is an awsome board from what I have read so far,looks like everybody is willing to share there knowledge expecialy with the newbies. My girl and I are hoping to make it up ther the last weekend in Sept. if her work schedule permits. Im familliar with the Sodus to the power plant area but are there any other areas to consider for this time of the yr. If any of you could recomend a launch , marina even a place to spend a night it would be apreciated. Thanks and tight lines Mark

gx1r8G_r.jpg