Olcott Friday June 8 report.

Fished 730 to noon. Lake got a little rough by noon. Hooked 3 landed one king one coho. Spoons on divers. 180 back. I went right out front all the to 250 to 300. Nothing, no marks. Came back into 80 to 100 and found bait and some fish between harbor and smoke stack.

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

42 minutes ago, garrymny said:

Your welcome Bob. Hopefully it will give the weekend warriors a starting point. I'm going on Erie tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well I can tell you here in Cleveland the walleye are plentiful, not much size to them but good eaters. My buddy boated 31 today to keep 12 in a couple hours after work. I think I’m going out Sunday. Good luck to you!!

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2018 at 8:42 PM, Decoy Hound said:

Well I can tell you here in Cleveland the walleye are plentiful, not much size to them but good eaters. My buddy boated 31 today to keep 12 in a couple hours after work. I think I’m going out Sunday. Good luck to you!!

The fishing is slow this year as far as I'm concerned. Both for walleye on erie out of the small boat harbor in Buf, as well as salmon in LO off Olcott. Last year was slow on Erie for me until July then we found lots of walleye off CATT creek. Western migration?? Maybe.  But the salmon fishing last year was good from May on, this year its slow. Its funny, seems like east of olcott is doing better this spring.

18 minutes ago, garrymny said:

The fishing is slow this year as far as I'm concerned. Both for walleye on erie out of the small boat harbor in Buf, as well as salmon in LO off Olcott. Last year was slow on Erie for me until July then we found lots of walleye off CATT creek. Western migration?? Maybe.  But the salmon fishing last year was good from May on, this year its slow. Its funny, seems like east of olcott is doing better this spring.

Sorry to hear that Garry! I’m sure it will get better for you!!