Cayuga 9/27-28

Mower

Fished in the rain both days, Headed out Sat about 10 AM. We did great in front of Myers for about 3 hours in 100 to 150 feet of water everything we had out dipseys, out 150, downriggers down 45 to 55 and 10 colors had action on it. Mountain dew SD w/ Pearl glow fly, black/silver spoons, rosemary's baby from Michigan stinger was or hot one. If I had 7 I would have ran them on all lines. By 2:00pm everything shut down and the sun came out. Tons of Flea's and floating weeds. We did 3 keeper salmon two browns 8.8 and 9.6, and probably 10 ten lakers and of coarse two many dinks to count.

Sunday we started off at 6:30 and did ok till about 9:30. 1 brown 9.8, 3 rainbows over 4lbs and 1 salmon 6.7. Lakers were all small. At least 12 dinks. We trolled slow into the wind and kept our lures 56 degrees and warmer. Riggers were 65 to 35. I decided to fish the marks on the screen, too many fish above that 54 to 56 degrees We did quite a few fish on a silver/black jr thundesticks. Green on Green SD Fly and Black/Copper spoons. We had good fishing Myers Pt area, Taughannock Pt and 1 mile north. We saw much less bait and fish up towards AES.

Hopefully we can get a few days of good wind and get all the floating weeds on shore. We did alot of clearing lines due to weeds and not clumps just grass everywhere.