No screen: HDS-9 / Airmar B-60

chowder

I have an HDS-9 linked to an Airmar B-60 thru hull. The careen shows numbers but no bottom or other indications that the components are working together. I did make sure that I selected the Airmar B-60 during the setup. I welcome anyone who has familiarity with this combo to chime in on this. Thanks.

Andy

The problem is probably in the way your "Settings" are configured.  The Gen3's have so many capabilities built into them that they need to be configured to your installation to work.  It's most likely a little box that needs to be checked or turned on.

Look at "Settings / Sonar" and check to see if "Internal Sonar" is ON and Network Sonar is OFF then check Settings/Network/Data sources.../Sonar/Depth and mark "Sonar(This Device)"

You could also look at Settings/System/Advanced.../Features and make sure Sonar is ON

Hope this helps

Edit:

Also make sure that "Stop Sonar" on your sonar page is not selected

Edited by mudflat
add "Stop Sonar" info

I am familiar with the prompts that both of you are speaking about. I know I set internal sonar on. Not sure if if the unit is set to global or not. Have to do some checking. Thnx for input gents.