Dipsy rings

they are talking the standard snap on ring. you can get away from the rings by going to the dreamweaver deeper divers. fishusa.com has them. if you want to use rings go with the lite bite slide diver. i've used them for a few yrs now and never had a ring come loose. you can use the slide part of the diver to get longer leads behind the diver. or you can use them like I do. I tie to the front arm then tie a 12" piece of heavy line to a small split ring then lace it through the bach going through the back and in the lite bite arm. then use the line to tie a swivel then hook on your snubber. then just use a 6' or 7' fluro leader with swivels at both ends. attach one end to the snubber and the other end to the lure.

be sure and set the tension on the lite bite as loose as it will go and still stay in when you close the front arm. set the front tension tight enough that your not getting false releases.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 12:31 PM, sherman brown said:

they are talking the standard snap on ring. you can get away from the rings by going to the dreamweaver deeper divers. fishusa.com has them. if you want to use rings go with the lite bite slide diver. i've used them for a few yrs now and never had a ring come loose. you can use the slide part of the diver to get longer leads behind the diver. or you can use them like I do. I tie to the front arm then tie a 12" piece of heavy line to a small split ring then lace it through the bach going through the back and in the lite bite arm. then use the line to tie a swivel then hook on your snubber. then just use a 6' or 7' fluro leader with swivels at both ends. attach one end to the snubber and the other end to the lure.

be sure and set the tension on the lite bite as loose as it will go and still stay in when you close the front arm. set the front tension tight enough that your not getting false releases.

That would be interesting to see pictures of your setup.

• Like 1