Conesus Lake Help!?

Flips

Hello. I am heading up to Conesus Lake for a few days and I was wondering if anyone knows the water temp now and how I may get into a few nice smallmouth or largemouth this time of year. I heard great things about this lake in the fall and I hope they're still biting! I don't need GPS coordinates or anything but I would like to pack light so any suggestions on lures or tackle would be very much appreciated!!! We will be staying on the northern end too...Thanks! ;)

was out on Saturday water temp at north end was 48 at the south was around 51. Was only out for a little bit, lost a nice smallmouth on the south end with tubes. Lake was pretty rough with south winds. The docks are out at the state launch.

It should be starting to get into the great Smallmouth time on that lake. We fish it till it freezes over. If you want SM don't fish shallower than 22'. Its all sand till you get to the weed edge. I hear the LM were biting well at the North end, but that was a rumor. If its nice out Drop-Shot that 22-30' range and you should run across some smallies. I hear you cant beat that GULP.