Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danley4

Big Dawg Walleye Tournament 2019

The math says that if we get 50 Boats, we will have a 1st place prize of $10,000.  We'll provide 100 % payout of all entry fees and an accounting for any expenses that are paid.  Principle will pay full amount to enter and fish.  Also, for every 10 entries, another "prize place" will be added, always plus one.  30 boats, 4 places, 60 boats 7 places.  Sponsors have provided prizes for raffles and captains meeting.  A portion of any proceeds will be donated to Roswell Park Cancer Institute.  

Sponsors as of today - Cabelas, Dicks Sporting goods, Nick's Sporting goods, Scotty Downriggers, Captain Bobs, Shoot me a note if you have questions or are interested in entering.  Dan Hanley, 716-480-9862

It's getting to be that time.  We still have spots open.  The weather will change..... I think..... so knock the dust of your gear and get into the funnest event of the season.  Call me at 716-480-9862.

Dan

Only days left to sign up.  Turnout should be a field of great guys and some pretty good fishermen too.  Some ladies too.  Great family event.  Call or PM for more, and check out details at bigdawgwalleyeclassic.com.

Due to the weather, we have extended the sign up time to this Monday.  check out razorsbigdawg.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Southern walleye

Looking for advice on lakes/rivers within an 8 hour drive of buffalo, I can drive a little further if it’s worthwhile. I’ve got off for 2 weeks the end of October early November. I always wanted to just take off and go fish by myself, but being that it is November I’d like to go somewhere south of New York. Shoot me some ideas of great places to check out, I’m not 100% set on fishing walleye I would just love to try a new fishery that’s out of my comfort zone. Look forward to hearing some

in Walleye

• 2019 Starcraft STX 2050

My 2019 boat is up for sale and this one is LOADED! I love the white motor, not only does it look sweet, but its also SUPER easy to keep clean, I don’t know why they don’t just make all motors white… This one had a Bimini and full enclosure, super nice! The electronics are tip top, super clean sonar readings, the active imaging side scan and downscan is money. This boat is my first with the 15hp fuel injected Mercury Kicker. It starts on a dime and its nice to know you have that 12amp alternator

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Tournament tie rigs reduced price

$12 Shipped   #1 mustard treble 4/0 octopus single 42” 50 lb fluro leader rattle chart ,glow, UV beads send pm paypal is [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent