Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ademarco

Planning a possible spring olcott browns trip

Finding the good water is always the best Intel. But, typically out of Olcott I run east just past keg then troll west. In front of keg and the piers typically hold fish depending on what depth they are at. Too many variables to give you good direction, but if your launching out of Olcott there's a good chance you will have some action within a mile or so east or west. Stay active on here for reports but even those can change day to day.

• Like 2

Check modis satellite image before you go. Some water color is good. Brown mudwater after heavy rain is bad. Sometimes the image will reveal which port to go to. 

If I were to go to Olcott in spring, I would be chasing kings over browns. 

• Like 1

Thats Not off the table, ive only fished oswego - henderson areas just lookin for some intel on positioning for some fish out of olcott

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
First King bite out of Olcott last year was may 5. That was last year though.... It's a new year and there's now ALOT of ice around

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing trip

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Bass Fishing

• Olcott September 10.

Olcott. September 10. Tuesday 0630 to 1300. Slow day for us. Checked FF screen in 80 to 100 FOW early morning waiting for enough light. Saw nothing. Ran out to 350. Trolled north to 475. Caught one small steelhead. Pulled gear. Motored back to 330 ish. There were a few boats in this range. Caught two more steelhead on 80 foot rigger where water was 47 degrees. . Lost 3 pretty good fish on a diver with meat. I used 300 copper, 10 color lead, two divers, two riggers. All depths. Different speed

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Good deal for everybody who is planning to do deep-sea fishing.

Hey everybody. My name is Elena, and I am a fisher girl :))) I am fishing in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. And it is safe over here so don't hesitate about traveling down to D.R. And I invite everybody how's traveling down to Punta Cana to visit deep-sea fishing charters. My company usually gives good fishing offers and I am trying to make each fishing trip just perfect. Feel free to check our website we did it maximum full with fishing information so I hope you will enjoy it SANTA ELENA F

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Olcott, GET THE NET JOE

Thanks for viewing don't forget to subscribe and allow notifications!!! Safe fishing.  

in Fishing Videos

• Olcott

This was just before the lake flipped took me a couple weeks to get it together hope you all enjoy it.   Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Fishing Videos