Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone have an update on how the launch looks? I read it was low earlier in the month but it was still useable if you didn’t go crazy. Launching an 18’ Tracker next weekend hopefully but didn’t want to drive over 2 hours and have it too low. Thanks!

The lake has come up about a foot in the past week. If you get to Treman and don’t like what you see, Taughannock and Myers park are each within 15-20 minutes from there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Skeaneatles boat launch

hey guys wondering where's the best place to launch on Skeaneatles    i see there's a state launch on the northern end was hoping to find something on the south end   i'll be launching a 19' deep v aluminum   

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• fair haven launch?

Whats the status of launch and campground? Is there dockage there also? Never camped there any info would be grat thanks?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Boat launch and fleas

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows what the launch is like at Ashbridges Bay, and what the sea flea conditions are like in this part of Lake O? I havent fished Lake O since mid June, but could barely get launched the water level was upto the top of the concrete ramp walkways, and we had to step carefully to board the boat from a narrow and partially submerged railway tie. Would very much appreciate any recommendations for better launch (not too far from Toronto) and area with less fleas

in Ontario, CA Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (North Shore)

• Sandy creek launch

Does anybody know if sandy launch is open? have to head that way for gas..Arby’s doesn’t open till 8.. going to start inside will post later.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sodus Point Public Launch Dock - Re: input

I fished at Sodus Point today from the public launch. When we returned from fishing and I was straightening things on my boat and trailer in the parking lot a fella approached my buddy and i and introduced himself as Dave LeRoy a member of the Sodus Point Town Board.He asked me what I thought about the new dock.at the launch. I told him I thought it was a massive and positive improvement and that i had heard many of my friends say the same that had recently used it.. He then queried me about any

in Open Lake Discussion