Blacks releases & rigger snubbers??

Started using amish outfitter 6" rigger snubbers last year with my Scotty high speed riggers. My question is where should I have the Blacks release?  Directly above the ball or where the rigger cable and snubber connect?

You want your blacks release on the cable, then snubber, then ball. I did it the other way the first time (blacks below snubber) and the rigger rod will pump due to the snubber bouncing. I was thinking there was something on the hook to small to release. And that wasn’t the case!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

what you described is exactly how I've been running them.  Was just thnking that rigger ball running 6-my 8 inches below my spoon or flasher/fly?? I,m probably over thinking it. I do like the snubbers. Those scotty riggers are so fast and when they  stop its definitley jerks the cable.Don't want to lose a prope or a ball. I'll start the season with 12 lb balls. When the fish move deeper I'll switch to 16 lb torpedos. Thanks for the reply.

When I run my probe it’s below the blacks, then snubber, then ball. Your probe will be right where the release is... therefore depth at the release (if you have that), if that’s what you’re over thinking. Plus 6-8” isn’t that far off IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app