Elephant Perch

Seneca lake is the best place i now to go if your looking for big jack perch :yes::yes:

Lake Ontario has them to but i just haven't figured out how to find them yet, I've known a few guys that get them all summer long but not me I guess I'm just a dummy so if you figure it out please share with me how to find them ;)

It's my understanding that it's a year round boating operation. I've only been perching there twice in my own boat with limited success based on my limited experience and background knowledge of that particular Perch fishery. The few that I did get were exceptioanally large comparatively speaking. Guys who know the program are more tight lipped than Walleye fishermen. I have a buddy who keeps his boat down there year round in a hoist with a bubbler next to it so he can get out all year. It's my understanding that it takes a really exceptional cold weather winter to lock the boats in. But, I chose my words "it's my understanding" very purposefully. I could very well be wrong and I invite any clarifications or corrections.