Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If  you still have the items above for sale I will take them. Text me at 315-408-8246  James

Hello??? Call or text me at 315-408-8246 if you still want to sell the items listed above. Thank you in advance for your response. James

Sir, do you still have this tackle? I can come down in the next couple of days and buy it from you. James ....Cell number is 315-408-8246

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit  My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle  As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.   I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only  Some of the brands are Rapala, Heddon,  Excalibur, Red Eye, Matz

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• T Top for trolling boat

I have a center console boat that came with a bent T top that I am considering having repaired and re-installed on my boat.  I recently heard from someone that theirs acts as a wind sail at times when they are trolling.  I do a lot of trolling and concerned this may be an issue with controlling speed and direction but would like to hear if any of you have a similar set up and how they like it?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Trolling Controller for Tohatsu MFS20C

Dear All: I am looking for a trolling control module for the Tohatsu kicker, model MFS20C. Can anyone please tell me which, if any, trolling controller is a match for this specific motor, especially if anyone actually installed one? Thank you Vlad

in This Old Boat

• Trolling Cowbells multi colored used Lake Ontario

This a nice.collection of.Cowbells very.good condition the are stored In a felt sleeve. $35 for all of them Pending SALE   BOARDS STILL AVALABLE   Also seperate or.combine sale a pair of planner boards $45 for the pair. These we do have 2 sets of them. Each pair $45.   Cash or money order will ship them within US. $15. If you want.all items we will.try and combine and adjust shipping charges Or can pic them up Located. Springfield MA   Email for contacting [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• trolling batteries

I have a minn kota trolling motor that requires two batteries. what does everyone prefir for deep cycle trolling batteries.

in This Old Boat