Shot west at first light to the eastern most edge of the bar. Worked south from 180-240. Temp @ 55’ was 52. Worked four lines in that zone with my 12 year old. Marked fish on the screen almost the entire time. Would’ve caught as many as we could handle but giving the little one most the action held a fight clock of 15-20 minutes per fish! Lol. Couldn’t really keep lines down. Lost a couple giants. Snapped one rig equipped with 50lb mono clean off. IMG_8270.JPGIMG_8272.JPGIMG_8275.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

Wow, Pretty tight-lipped about the hot spots up there, until Spin Pin spilled the beans. I fished out of Wilson last week and no one anywhere mentioned the bar. We did fine a few miles west of Wilson in the same depths, but it's still an area I haven't fished. Hope to next year.

Wow, Pretty tight-lipped about the hot spots up there, until Spin Pin spilled the beans. I fished out of Wilson last week and no one anywhere mentioned the bar. We did fine a few miles west of Wilson in the same depths, but it's still an area I haven't fished. Hope to next year.  

There’s enough fish out there for everyone and if you’re like me outings are far and few between. So when I can go it’d be nice to have firm reports help to make it memorable trip. Life’s too short to be an ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

We were in Olcott Saturday morning rotting away with 1 fish, I saw your report, ran on a flat lake to the bar, found good bait and fish in 80-100' and ended up 7 for 10 with 3 steelhead, 3 Kings and a coho, thanks for the post it saved our day!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2