Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

0/0, fish were 100’ from 130’ to 220’. Marked them but no takers. There was a strong population at 100’ too. Hoping for better luck next time!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Mexico on this Friday

Thinking of heading up on Friday first time in a few years fish in the lake any tips for around Mexico     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Mexico 8/15 and 8/16

Fished 8/15 , one laker on wire dipsey FF, king on 70 ft rigger FF. Got fish in 180-120 fow . Ended 2-7. Fished Friday morning in 150-200 fow, went 6-6 with kings . Riggers 65 and 95 FF took fish and dipsey 240 FF took a king . I had great time fishing with a LOU member , I meet up here two weeks ago .     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Mexico Bay

Get ready they are right outside our front door in deep water. Fished 300-500 fow on Saturday with a very nice family. Spoons, flys and meat all took fish. Won't be long and they will be stacked up in the Bay. Around two dozen bites.                      

• Bass in Mexico Bay 7/2019 ?

We’ve had great past 3 years with Smallmouth Bass in Mexico Bay 12-30’ FOW. First trips last week only produce Rock Bass & Sheepshead ? We snorkeled some rock piles & saw no Smallmouth ? Temp was high at 79*+. Any insight on what’s happening with the Smallmouth this year so far ?     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Open Lake Discussion

• Mexico Point Launch

I have been having trouble the last few weeks getting my receipt from the machine at the launch and then it tells me this morning that my card is invalid. There were a handful of slips on top of the machine at 5am this morning and last week it spit about 6 out at the folks that walked back up to fight with it, like me after parking.   I received a warning today for not paying so I ran  over to Selkirk, as they manage, and discussed the issues. I was told that my card is valid, I may ha

in Open Lake Discussion