Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heading to Olcott Monday morning and would love to work with others. On our previous 2 trips over this summer, we got some good help from others that made a difference in our trip!! Hopefully we provided some assistance as well.  (I read the replies to Duxdemise "Olcott" post and appreciate that info. 

Tight Lines! DammitDave 715 977-2425

Today I was out of wilson, screen was good from 75 FOW to 100 FOW. Caught a 25 pounder down 30 over 80. Temp was 45 degrees down 68. A couple of fish were in the bait out of temp. Bite was tough but I didn’t have enough time to try to work other lures in before the wind picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kingfisher2 said:

How long will you be there? Will be up there Thursday. 

Our plan is to fish Wednesday morning and then head home. Good luck! Enjoy!

DammitDave

9 hours ago, KilliansRed said:

Today I was out of wilson, screen was good from 75 FOW to 100 FOW. Caught a 25 pounder down 30 over 80. Temp was 45 degrees down 68. A couple of fish were in the bait out of temp. Bite was tough but I didn’t have enough time to try to work other lures in before the wind picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks for report KilliansRed.  (BTW, while I like Killians Red, I prefer a Smithwick. :-)

12 hours ago, DammitDave said:

Heading to Olcott Monday morning and would love to work with others. On our previous 2 trips over this summer, we got some good help from others that made a difference in our trip!! Hopefully we provided some assistance as well.  (I read the replies to Duxdemise "Olcott" post and appreciate that info. 

Tight Lines! DammitDave 715 977-2425

After checking the forecasts one last time, we decided to pull the plug and not make the trip over. Hopefully, we can make it over one more time this year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.