Decided to beat the wave forecast and headed out at sunrise. Decided to head offshore while the lake was calm and just let the waves push us in. Set up west of the nose at 31 line and it was pretty bleak. Went an hr and half before the first small steelhead hit a cheater on a 70 rigger. From there we maintained a south troll all the way in to 90fow picking away at steelhead and 2 yr olds. Mix of FF off riggers and dipsy, J plug in the 400 copper , and cheaters all took something. We never really dialed anything in . Bait was sporadic and marks far and few between. Our last hr on 140-100 had best screen but we definitely weren’t on the bite. Lake kicked right up as forecasted , we fished till noon going 6/14. A lot of dipsy shots that came on buttoned. No matures landed or ever on the line.

Probably won’t t get out till next weekend and at this point I’ll be launching out of the river for stagers

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It keeps getting more Inconsistent as the season winds down. I had a friend 29-31 line west of me that did good on steelhead/2 yr olds and a one mature. We simply never had a screen to really work over. With the winds today it will change quick.
We did catch 2yr olds and big steelhead in 120-200 today so in hindsight I probably didn’t need to go offshore, (however with the winds) being pushed for the trip instead of fighting the waves seemed better.
In front of the pump house had good marks on the bottom in the 80-100 depth. If I get out tomorrow that seems like the best option for a stager. Maybe setup in 60fow and walk out as the screen hopefully tells you where they are.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app