Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Really wanting to get up and make a run at some mature kings but with it being mid September and having all this rain i am  worried that the mature fish will have pushed up into the rivers . Any reports for the Oswego  or Henderson staging fish would be appreciated . Will likely be up Tuesday and Wendsday thanks .

The end of last week we were fishing 120'-140' but some guys were out alot deeper getting fish yet in temp. I myself plan on fishing tues/wed.

• Like 1

Weather looks great for Tuesday and Wednesday going out of Henderson really hoping for no ice water and plenty of fish as the east wind will be present and likely slow the bight a bit . Really wanting one last good trip to finish the season on a high note before chasing white tails for the rest of the year .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hard knox said:

Weather looks great for Tuesday and Wednesday going out of Henderson really hoping for no ice water and plenty of fish as the east wind will be present and likely slow the bight a bit . Really wanting one last good trip to finish the season on a high note before chasing white tails for the rest of the year .

It does look good, I'll be down by the big river tues/wed. Still hope it's good enough to get at least another trip in before I climb the tree. Good luck on the water and in the woods!