Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just did a quick evening run tonight. Ran out to 360 and setup on a north troll. 50° was down 100. Basically blank screen but grabbed a teenager and a nice steel around 400. King came on spinny and steel on a spoon. Was a quick run and we decided to chase the tight lips inside.....well, they were there, and tight lipped. Ran spoons and spinnys out deep and j plug/spoons/ spinnys inside. Lots of fish on the screen in 100-120.

Thanks for the come back NymphO. Heading out about 9-10am and work inside water. New motor in boat and need to break it in before I have to winterize it. Haven't been able to fish all season. Will post how the trip goes. Read a post from sandy. Guy was picking some matures in 15-30' of water draggin J's. Worth a look if water has good color .

• Like 1

Fished it Tuesday to Thursday hit kings and steelhead water temps were all over the place hit fish on spoons and flys was a real slow bite all three days . Had to constantly drop or raise to stay in right water temps 

• Like 1

Well the boat ran well. Was stumped why the new fishfinder wasn't working correctly. Fished blind for 6 hrs. until I kicked myself in the a$$ and found that the transducer plug was not inserted all the way. worked 80' area. Notta.release. All good for shake down cruise. Now that I have eyes I can focus on fish. Hope to get out another time or two before winterizing boat for season.

• Like 1