Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Todd in NY

Chaumont Bay Launch?

Is the dock still in place at the public boat launch in Chaumont?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Seasonal Camp for Sale - Chippewa Bay

For Sale - located on Chippewa Bay off St Lawrence River down river 9 miles from Alexandria Bay - great fishing!!   Google "73 Dillon Point Rd, Hammond NY"    Seller motivated.  Contact realtor Ron Papke 315-608-1233 to make an offer.   Here is the Zillow link: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/73-Dillon-Point-Rd-Hammond-NY-13646/32542039_zpid/ Garlock Realty https://www.garlockrealty.com/-/listing/NY-JLBOR/S1175741/73-Dillon-Point-RdPrvt-Hammond-NY-13646   Be

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• I-Bay launch

Anybody if the docks are still in at the I-Bay launch?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Irondequoit bay

Anyone having good luck with the perch yet? Taking a couple ladies for their first time out tomorrow and itd be nice to find some action. Thanks   Sent from my SM-G965U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Panfish

• Boat launch and fleas

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows what the launch is like at Ashbridges Bay, and what the sea flea conditions are like in this part of Lake O? I havent fished Lake O since mid June, but could barely get launched the water level was upto the top of the concrete ramp walkways, and we had to step carefully to board the boat from a narrow and partially submerged railway tie. Would very much appreciate any recommendations for better launch (not too far from Toronto) and area with less fleas

in Ontario, CA Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (North Shore)