spring cleaning

Cleaning out the basement and have a few items to get rid of:

*Specialized "Hard Rock" mountain bike (been used for some time, needs a tune-up, but would be a good bike for a good price)

* St. Croix 8wt fly rod with tube (used just a couple times, bought to use while I was having a tip section fixed on my usual 8wt.)

* Fox pro " Jack in the box" varmint decoy (automated varmint decoy, with sounds. Used a couple times last year)

* 2 - Luhr Jenson "the King" short arm manual down riggers (these riggers come rigged with black style releases, they are older riggers but are VERY easy to bring up and down because of the dual handles)

* 500 watt memphis car audio amp (from when I used to like my music loud. I dont know what marine uses this might have)

* 500 watt subwoofer with molded box (this sub is designed to go behind the seat of a toyota tacoma regular cab but should also fit behind the seat of other trucks....also from when I used to listen to my music loud)

* 6 - Guide Series line counter reels ( these are roughly a "27" size, been used one season for walleye fishing. good starter reel and if you have any problems just bring them to a gander mountain and they will replace them free of charge)

* 2 - quantum "tournament seriess" medium heavy 7' casting rods (barely used)

* MSR dragon fly camp stove (this stove will run off just about anything that burns - diesal, gasoline, kerosine, white gas ect and it fold up to about the size of a softball....I will also throw in a MSR fuel bottle)

*Optronics Night blaster GL50M4 varmint light (this attaches right to the top of any scope with a 1" tube...barely used)

I live just north of syracuse, go to watertown every weekend and may meet you depending on what the purchase is and where you want to meet.....

More to come as I keep going through stuff...

PM with any questions

Interested in some of the reels... would you ship? (41017 zip)

Also perhaps the casting rods... let me know your pricing... I can send you shipping labels if that would help.

Maybe a pic, or a link to the reels perhaps?

These will be used on Erie for walleye.

Thanks for your time,

rt