Bow rail on 1986 penn Yan tournament 21

So the front (port) left side horizontal section of my bow rail got bent. I want to replace it and wondered if anyone knows of a section on a boat for sale etc? I can buy the tubing but unsure about weather or not a co suit bender can bend the ss bowrail. I’m not interested in buying a tubing bender for one slight bend in 24” of rail 

My 26 came with a bent rail when I bought it, heated with oxy / acetylene torch to straighten, tig welded the kink with SS filler rod and polished with different grit flapper wheels till all sand scratches were gone, buffed with Flitz and the repair was and is invisible, my complete bow rail was welded, not sure if the 21 rail is welded or uses fittings

Edited by Tradman
brain constipation

17 hours ago, Oxbow Custom Rods said:

So the front (port) left side horizontal section of my bow rail got bent. I want to replace it and wondered if anyone knows of a section on a boat for sale etc? I can buy the tubing but unsure about weather or not a co suit bender can bend the ss bowrail. I’m not interested in buying a tubing bender for one slight bend in 24” of rail 

Depending on your location BW customs boat repairs in Sodus has done many of these. Give them a call and see what they can do.