HAPPY VALINTINES DAY

If you forgot :inlove: then she will be :o and you wont get :P . Now before you :@ or get all :( remember there still is time to sneak out to the dollar store :lol: and save your :mooning: We all know if you buy her flowers she will be :clap: ,and if you buy yourself :beer: she will turn into the :devil: so save your :mooning: get going to the store save some :$ and if you get the right gift you might get ;):*:rofl::talk::D so get a going and get rid of that :puke: feeling in your gut it ant to late :no: there still is time :yes: so wipe the ;( and become 8) for the day ..Ray K.

P.S.ill bet im the only guy looking to buy there nonfishing wife a fishing boat for valintines day.P.S.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS (ok in manguy talk hava good day,be cool,later dude,see ya on the water,)PSSS its 0630 valintines day and im typing here instead of having fun loving with wify ,guess who forgot flowers. :D:D:D:D:D:D;(;(;(;(;(

Why is it these holidays are so important to woman? And guys it's just another day we can not go fishing . The price we have to pay to cook our own meals, get the house cleaned and the laundry done. Kind of like looking for gold , you never find the one that was there when you just dated them. They get a taste of that wedding cake and it's all down hill from there..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3Plt8DyMk

this will make you feel better

Ray K's VALENTINE to his wife:

Collards is green, my dog's name is Blue And I'm so lucky to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk A-flapping in the breeze. Softer than Blue's And without all them fleas.

Some men, they buy chocolate For Valentine's Day;

They git it at Wal-Mart, It's romantic that way.

Cut from the best pattern Like a flannel shirt of plaid,

You sparked up my life Like a Rattletrap shad.

:beer::beer::beer:

Musky asked his friend, Ray, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

"Yes," came the answer from Ray who was a bit of a chauvinist, "I've bought her a belt and a bag."

"That was very kind of you," Musky added, "I hope she appreciated the thought."

Ray smiled as he replied, "So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now."

Tom B.

(LongLine)