Sold / Closed Mad River Canoe 16' SOLD

This is a great canoe for stability, comfort and durability. Max capacity 950 pounds with seats for 3 people or 2 and a dog. Hunting, fishing or just pleasure all around great canoe. Sells for $899 new if you can find one in stock. I purchased this for the family but they showed no interest in canoeing so I bought a kayak for me and selling the canoe.  Will deliver within Rochester and surrounding area. Here is what the manufacturer has to say about it.    sadg 

The versatile canoe for getting started; great for sportsmen and families, the Adventure 16 is an amazing value.

The versatile canoe choice for getting started; great for sportsmen, families or as a second canoe, the Adventure 16 is an amazing value. The multi-chine shallow arch hull design provides smooth tracking and comforting stability and is constructed with polyethylene for superior durability. The Adventure 16 also offers more cargo room and speed than the smaller Adventure 14.

Packed with features like comfortable, padded molded seats with adjustable backrests, standard center seat, and plenty of space to store drinks, coolers, and cargo, this low-maintenance canoe is perfect for busy paddlers on-the-go. The rugged and versatile Adventure 16 is great for getting away from it all on lakes, ponds, and slow rivers.  Designed for easy trolling motor installation with a factory-installed motor mount (motor must be purchased separately).

NOTE:  The maximum carrying capacity for this canoe when used without a motor is 950 lbs. When used with a motor, the maximum capacity of this canoe is 450 lbs.  Maximum capacity includes the weight of all paddlers plus the weight of your gear.

FF632606-03BD-4BDB-8F45-1FEE90A2FB01_1_201_a.jpeg

8E7A8767-D22E-472F-BF2E-E6A6EB537819_1_201_a.jpeg

55AB5B05-E466-4AD7-AB46-E3615FA942AF_1_201_a.jpeg

D49618B1-40EC-40DA-B67B-300E90AE28DE_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by allgat2
sold

• 5 months later...