-
Posts
371 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by LazyRiver585
-
for sale : usa 2019 ALUMACRAFT TROPHY 195 — FULLY RIGGED GREAT LAKES FISHING PACKAGE
LazyRiver585 replied to fisherman21's topic in Boats for Sale
-
-
-
-
Some Clayton Fun!
LazyRiver585 replied to fisherman21's topic in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
-
Dismal may not be the word I would choose. I’m not sure what project expectations were but I’ve seen and caught more Atlantic’s in Sandy last fall than I have in the previous 10 years combined. In both frog water and upstream. 2 in one day was a highlight. Separate locations, even. It did something.
-
-
In my opinion from what I’ve seen over the years: Building up bank trees/shade and other habitat restoration will never work on sandy. Efforts might be sustained through mild winters but after a typical winter I think the amount of ice that comes down sandy will rip it all back away. Just like it does every year to anything else in its way on that creek. I’m sure there are measures to combat that from happening but those measures deplete the budget quickly
-
Sandy does not have a cold water spring feeding it like that of Irondequoit or even something as tiny as four mile (that also has extremely minimal natural repo occurring). Water temps are not conducive to promote repo from other salmonid species that would need to spend more time in the trib before returning to the lake. Round pond creek in Greece hasn’t been stocked in decades. 10/15 years ago it used to get a great run of coho and browns. Mud/sediment settling, housing developments, and natural dams (trees/beavers) have changed that drastically. specific to sandy: the last brown trout I saw make it up to the Holley falls was close to 20 years ago. Not as many steelhead get up there in the spring these days either.
-
-
Braddocks Jig Bite 8/7
LazyRiver585 replied to idn713's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks Jig Bite 8/7
LazyRiver585 replied to idn713's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
for sale : usa (NEW PRICE) Stick Baits, Bay Rats, Bombers, Thundersticks, Springs coming!(new price)
LazyRiver585 replied to rod hog's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
What are your 3 favorite spots?
-
-
-
-
Those new airbrush paint fumes getting to you already?
-
If don’t have anyone that has experience to sit down with you to show you the basics, I recommend exploring some YouTube tutorials. There’s plenty of useful info on there from paints to use, guns to avoid, and routine maintenance. They will help cut the learning curve.
-
-
Niagara River
LazyRiver585 replied to java's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
How old are your kids? -
-











