Jump to content

LazyRiver585

Members
  • Posts

    371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LazyRiver585

  1. Try larger jigs
  2. Didn’t get a single bite with creamy Peter Pan this morning. Going to try Wegmans chunky tomorrow.
  3. Thank you. I was out there one night and some guy was telling me about it. He says you do it out in the lake, too. I don’t remember his name. Isaiah, Igor, or Isaac maybe!? I couldn’t tell if he was busting my chops or not. Thank you for the tip. I’ll put it to use this weekend. 🤓
  4. Fisherman21, is it true that you dip your spoons in applesauce for scent?
  5. I saw it in Irondequoit/Charlotte border. Near the O’Rorke bridge
  6. Is this boat sitting down on Patton wood near shumway right now? I thought I saw it when I drove by last week.
  7. I’m curious about that too. Poster hasn’t visited the site in over 6 months though…
  8. Plenty from the past few weeks. Just search back
  9. Keep any eye on the forecast
  10. Pay for a trip with a seasoned captain and pick their brain directly. Express your interest in learning presentation dynamics.
  11. Manny’s wild turkey sandwiches 💪🏼 mhhmmmm. Massive PBJs
  12. I got one and reported it as a bot. I clicked on my notification on here tho to see what the reply was.
  13. That’s awesome! I will definitely order some.
  14. He was making a jest referring to you posting to incorrect date in your title.
  15. 🤙🏼 graph at north Hamlin just register as unlocked today
  16. https://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/104581-boater-safety-class-required-for-all-ny-state-operators-regardless-of-age-class-being-offered/
  17. Look at the last thread about it. Everything was covered
  18. Coyote style
  19. I got mine back in the early 90s in Livingston county. Might be tough finding the paperwork
  20. I hold a boater safety card from when I was probably 12. Does anyone know if that grandfathers me in? Would this meet requirements? It held when they redid laws for personal watercraft years ago
  21. You can catch a good buzz docked up in Keywaydin after you fish
  22. Awesome, Manny! Thank you for sharing all those smiles 💪🏼🤙🏼
×
×
  • Create New...