Wanted Boat wanted

Good morning all, New member here. I decided to start now looking for a boat for next year.,  I have been looking at  different 'brands' but concentrating on post 2003 Baha Cruiser boats, that have been  in fresh water only.   I need to stay around 26 to 30 feet, with a beam of 10 foot, or less  Twins preferred, but, not a requirement.

Any help or leads would be appreciated, and Thank you

u can look at a boat at mikes marina a friend has for sale a28/29' Baha w/twins 13k very good shape, also listed in Vt carigslist Mexico Ny owner is Bruce Mattison -he is on FB if u want to talk to him -my name is George B

Edited by GeorgeB 802

On 11/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, FullCircle said:

MikeyP to be honest, when I tried, the ad was going to cost me 89 bucks, so I cheaped out.  

George B I will look him up, thank you. 

Papa Smurf, Thank you, but really looking for inboards, for now 

I didn't realize you had to pay for those ads. This website can use the dollars though. This is a good website with good people and lots of information. Any luck finding anything? Let me know if you are still looking in the spring.

same wording when i went to post the ad it immediatly wanted my ifo, for yhe 89 dollars. 

Anyway, i am looking and trying to make contacts now. maybe see the boat before then, then Springtime confirm availability   sea trial survey and get fishing.  Maybe a bit unusual, but once Browns start up boats will be wet, and charter guys will be working. 

So any contacts or referrals now would be awesome.   Thanks for your time, Happy Holidays

FullCircle. I have a 1996 sportcraft 252 with a inboard and 18hp nissan kicker that I will be selling in the spring. Iam putting in a new transmission because the old owner ran it dry. It also has a toilet with holding tank and pump out. It comes with a dual axle trailer that will have new tires on aswell. Let me know if interested.

Thank you "The net" just visited his web site, under equipment it shows a 30 footer, with an 11'6" beam. A beauty I am sure, but too big for my dock / lift I am limited to 10'6' and 10k lbs.   Thank you though, I appreciate your time, and the response

Chris.