Well no secrets here arrived oak thurs.afternoon launched east side (the black northside) asked permission to park boat at there dock till i pulled my trailer out and was recomended that i not do that by the barmaid ,with only 2 boats in sight (mine and micks) i felt a little put out as i usually have 20 to 30 meals a summer there and a few beverages on other visits and tip very well whenever i stop in there .Needless to say i enjoyed a great meal at the Village Inn resturant on 104 10 miles away.After launching i did some temp seaking and its still too cold for any hot action droped riggers to bottom and scraped up a big laker then headed in ... went out all day friday ran the shore to johnsons creek and only did 2 small browns and 1 release,turned north and got 1 small steelie 3 miles out in 36deg. water spun on the spot and notta nother hit .talked to capt ron of the Buc-a-roo and he thought its still about 3 degrees to cold to wake any kings up i ran the edge of the green water 37.2 deg back to the oak with no hits,friday good day for some sunning till the n/e wind got a little nippy tucked my tail and came home.got 2 fish sandwitches at Mc Donolds on the way home.sooooooo no docks just a tad cold and 20 to 30 mph winds predicted for the weekend my advice is to go to Wegmans and buy some fish for another week....