Set out of Irondequoit about 8am after Jax was fiddling with the boat. Got out there and had more motor problems. Anyway, we figured them out and we were in good shape after that. Water was gin clear and in the lower 40's. We missed one west of of the bay and didn't have another touch till shipbuilders. We went 1 for 2 east of the bay and that would be it. Just couldn't find the color out there today.

We hit Iron bay to webster pier friday morning and did one small brown all the way east. Gin clear cold water everywhere east of Iron. Picked up and buzzed west to summerville and found some color and marked a bunch of fish in 25 ft off summerville but no takers.

I was out there early and was able to put 2 browns in the box before the sun lit up the bottom both came off f9 b/gold we tolled about 4mi east and never found any color we could see bottom in 30fow after that I knew we the rest of the day was going to suck so I pulled every thing and went west of I-bay 10fow never got a bite went about half way to the genee as a last ditch effort we went out to 40fow and picked up a 18 in bow on a j9 orange .. a COLD North wind picked up so I went in the bay and trolled past the bridge marked a lot of fish suspended in the 20 over 60 so I dropped some lures down and after about 20min we had a rip but didn’t get to it in time when I reeled in the lure it had a half digested goby on the hook must have came out of the fishes mouth?

Not a bad day a crew of 4 on a 16fter every one got to land a fish but the captain but we had a lot of laughs and it made for a fun day

I will post some pix later that bow was maybe the coolest looking fish I have ever put in the boat