for sale : usa WTB Fish Hawk x2 Mount

Thanks guys, I see Cisco offers a nice track mount option which is swivel-able for about $50.  

Les:  do you have good experience using a RAM suction cup mount?  This X2 head is smaller than x4 etc but fairly heavy.  My Crestliner has a lot of carpet on the inside and I can only see maybe suctioning it to the gunnel.  Boat is up at the lake but will take a closer look beginning this weekend...

I use mine on the X4D on my dash. I'd never chance it on the gunwale :lol: Just happened to think you might want to check on those Weathertech holders ( for phones in cars) they may have one compatible.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks for the feedback, I should have mentioned I'm planning to mount at rear of boat, since the x2 slipducer cable is only 10' and I've got my iTroll for my kicker back there anyway, so that's where I'll adjust my speed.  And, well, I spend all my time looking back at my rods anyways. 

Based on what's available, and the fact they're a local company to me, and they have it in stock, and I have Cisco holders and trees, I'm going to splurge and get this Cisco mount.  I like that it's adjustable so I can turn it like 45 degrees twd the helm and see it from up there if I want:   https://www.ciscofishingsystemsltd.com/shop/adjustable-fish-hawk-mount-114252