Saturday morning I woke up to a freight train coming towards my camper. Opps just the wind. Stuck my head out the door to try and establish a direction. Didn't work to well as the camper is down in a gulley and the wind usually swirls. Knew she was blowing good but got dressed and drove over to the lake anyway. Man was she crankin. Turned around and drove back to the camper. Needed a new gas grill so I made that my days project. Assembled the grill,cooked steaks, grill worked good. :D

Sunday morning the wind wasn't as bad so I got ready and headed over to the lake. She was choppy but given the direction, WNW I knew I could get to a spot were I found a few fish last weekend and have a small area to troll with some protection. Running out sucked and I took a beating but sure enough there was an area calm enough to maintain a slow troll. Unfortunatley the water was like chocolate milk out to about 40 fow

I trolled the break for awhile but it was to bumpy to hold a slow troll so I headed into 8 ft of calm water with 0 visability and trolled for an hour and a half or so. Picked up 2 small fish which given the conditions wasn't to bad I guess. One off a Chatruse and silver spoon, one of a flatlined black and gold stickbait.

Felt good to be out.

Glen