Sold / Closed 2003 Trophy Pro. 2052

Gladiator

This boat runs great with the V6 Mercruiser 4.3 L ,190 Hp engine.  Great on fuel ! Has walk around cuddy. Good for all types of fishing ! 3 older cannon down riggers. Has deck wash down and live bait well plus 2 large fish boxes. Lawrence hook 7. Garmin GPS. Karavan trailer just had all berings replaced.  $14,900

20200824_153131.jpg

20200930_163137.jpg

20200930_162748.jpg

20200611_155157.jpg

20210725_155523.jpg

20210725_155430.jpg

Edited by Gladiator
Lower price, add 2 pictures

Sorry if this is a repeat....  Im not sure of the hours on the engine . There is no hour meter and I'm at least the second owner.  I have had the engine professionally maintained and can give you the number of the mechanic to get his opinion.  

I have the same boat and it has an hour meter in an unusual place. It looks like a factory installation but I cant be sure.  It is mounted on the transom behind the engine on the port side. A bit hard to notice.

I have a 24 foot version of this boat with an outboard and love it. I have one complaint and was wondering if you have the same trouble. The fish boxes in the floor have pumps in them but when it rains they fill up. Do you have this problem and if so how did you solve it?

I have a 24 foot version of this boat with an outboard and love it. I have one complaint and was wondering if you have the same trouble. The fish boxes in the floor have pumps in them but when it rains they fill up. Do you have this problem and if so how did you solve it?
I had a 2001 Trophy with an outboard on it. It had the fishboxes in the floor that also filled up with rain. Hated it. Gets real nasty, fast. I found a couple things you can do to remedy the problem: 1. Disconnect the pumps so the rain water drains to the bilge and rely on your bilge pump to do the work on a regular basis. I didn't like that idea at all, and didn't do it. 2. Buy some really good rubber weather stripping and stick it to the top of the rim around the top of the fishboxes. It seals against the lid when it is closed, and keeps the rainwater out.

I sold the boat due to wanting to go bigger, and it was underpowered, before I applied the weather stripping.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Been a lot of discussion on the rainwater in the fishboxes on this website.  I will forward the info to you that I have when I find it.  If you search for other Trophy boats for sale in this site you will also see the info.