Fish hawk

mlvn_prry

Anyone got a clue how long the probe on fish hawk lasts. Had some problems last time we were out with the battery cap busted and filled with water. We replaced it but doesn’t seem like the probe will even come on now?? We’ve had it for prob 6-7 yrs. and have used it 3-15 weekends a year. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Call them, I had an issue and was taken care of the best they could have. My unit was older than yours.

#1 lure of 4 Musky Inc National Champions in last 3 years.

I agree with jpiatkowski. If you had water intrusion, the metal parts of the battery pack are most likely corroded. Happened to me, replaced the battery pack and o-rings on the battery cover and mine works great. Makes sure you put a coat of waterproof grease on the o-rings. It helps keep water out and makes it much easier to unscrew.  FYI make sure the battery back is connected + to +. 

https://fishhawkelectronics.com/replacement-parts/fish-hawk-probe-replacement-battery-pack/

If you need service my experience with Fish Hawk was A+

• Like 1

When my new probe came, worked great and all issues were resolved. I also bought an additional battery pack n o-rings I just tossed in the rod locker just incase it's needed sometime.

#1 lure of 4 Musky Inc National Champions in last 3 years.