after a windy night, we decided to try it this AM. Hit the water at 6:15 AM, wind out of the south, 1-3 footers. Set up in front with the usual spring package. Caught 1 coho in 11 fow; then fished for 2 hours without anything. Worked inside, worked outside- water temp 40-41 degrees everywhere except in the mouth of the creek.

Called it quits, on the way in the creek, I left 1 rapala out behind the boat. Hooked up with a nice brown- just under 9 lbs as we were going by the BYC. He was a solid 100 yards in the creek when he hit. Landed him while passing the public launch.

Foster

Thanks for the report I hope to get out sunday afternoon when I get back from camp hopefully with a turkey in the trunk. If I get out I will give you a shout on the radio. Good going so far and good luck I hope to see your name on the board soon.

within 100 feet of the mouth- there was good color in the water. Everywhere else it was gin clear. When we went out to 40 fow, the south wind was causing the top of the water column to move north, the bottom 25 feet was 39 degree water moving south. All that cold water from out deep has no color in it at all.