Stacker sticker

Wondering if any one has tried these. Their free slider clips meant to improve hookups by keeping more tension than just a normal swivel. Seems like a great idea so I bought a pack to try. Wondering if anyone has any tips before I send them out. Made by Michigan stinger Thanx

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152622-14324283798199_thumb.jpg

I get the Michigan stinger product catalog. It is pretty ingenious. I cut a slit in the rubber and you have a fixed. Worst case scenario is you have a free slider. I'm swimming then tonight so I'll be able to see on the sonar of it sits still on my line

Those type of products can be reproduced by dipping a clasp in liquid tool rubberized and letting it harden.  Make a slit in the rubber for your main line to fit into.  

Those type of products can be reproduced by dipping a clasp in liquid tool rubberized and letting it harden.  Make a slit in the rubber for your main line to fit into.

That's a pretty ingenuous idea. Like the liquid black tape, then just cut a small slit, like you mentioned!!! Sweet, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!!

Look at the picture at the top.  You dip half of the clasp in the material and let it harden.  Once hardened you take a razor blade and slice a slit in the material. 

Not that you can't get Maguiver on this to create the same effect. If you looked at one closely the "rubber" in the middle is thick. If you dipped a swivel in liquid rubber it would not be near as good on the holding power to the main line (nor wood it last as long). I can't remember how much (maybe 4 for $6) better to buy a pack then if you loved the idea make your own.