-
Posts
9,908 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GAMBLER
-
Another 20% CUT in Chinook Stocking for 2019
GAMBLER replied to Tall Tails's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
-
Who hits the ice for lakers?
GAMBLER replied to Big Matt 7's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Canadice and Hemlock are you best bets for a lake trout lake that will freeze. I like using White 3" or 5" mr twisters on a 1oz jig head. A flasher is a must. Once you see a fish on the flasher, drop the jig down 5' from them and start to retrieve it making them chase it. I use 30" medium action ice rods with 10lb braid and a 10lb floro leader. -
No need for counters on leadcore so it is a non issue.
-
No Perch in Canandaigua Lake
GAMBLER replied to Slack High Sportfishing's topic in Finger Lakes Discussion
That black market perching is all over the Lake O bays too. Lake O can withstand the pressure a little better but the fingerlakes can't handle the abuse. -
Saltists all the way. I have both Saltists and Seagates but I would recommend the Saltists long before the Seagates. The Saltists are bullet proof, have super smooth drags, and very fast retrieval.
-
-
-
-
They fly great and been good for me in the past. Seeing a broadhead not open and punch through a deer leaving pin drops of blood has my confidence in them in the toilet. I ended up buying Montec G5 this afternoon. Now I will be spending time in the back yard sighting back in again. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
-
The collar slides on locking the blades in. There are slots in the collar to allow for the collar to break on impact. You can put it on correctly and lock the blades in or wrong which would be up side down. That’s what I meant by one way of doing it. What Pelthunter is explaining is wrong according to the Rage tech in the video. You are not supposed to align the slots with the blades because the O-ring will not hold the blades in place during flight. Are Rage Bow broad heads different? Beats me! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
-
Sorry Chris but you are wrong. Watch the video from Rage. The Pedal is supposed to lock the blade in place to keep the blade in place during flight. The collar is meant to break away on impact. If you line it up in the slots, the blades will deploy during flight. Google Rage crossbow broad heads and watch. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last night over at Gators land, I shot a doe with my crossbow. We found her after crawling around the woods finding pin drops of blood. I have been shooting the Rage broadheads for three years now. After examining the broadhead, hair jammed the blades and kept them from opening. They opened less than a quarter of the way. I am going to fixed blade broadheads. Anyone have a good recommendation for a good fixed blade broadhead?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app IMG_4129.HEIC
-
-
Question...Why did the Salmon cross the road?
GAMBLER replied to Rookie Fisherman's topic in Open Lake Discussion
If that was around here, snaggers would be lined on both sides of the road. -
FYI apparently Emperor Cuomo is at it again...
GAMBLER replied to Sk8man's topic in LOUnited For Change
-



.jpg.df89dab982f3c311e14addd697b7a864.jpg)

