Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I was just driving back from Tops in Hilton and there was a 7 point walking down the sidewalk in the side street nose to the ground..... Looked like a year and a half old buck with a decent rack for a young deer. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. Someone on this thread shot a bug buck this evening but I don't see the photo or story yet! Congrats Keith! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. It is a deal breaker for me too. I want something that stay on the boat and can't be forgotten at home.
  4. Just look for the perch charter out there. He is out every day and is on fish.
  5. This sounds like a good idea to me. The risk would be worth it IMO. The responsibility is up to the shipping companies to dump ballast water. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. He looks like he strolled in late from a night of drinking! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  7. Did his rack grow that way or broken from fighting? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. According to channel 13 News last night, canandiagua lake came up enough to drop the water ban. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. Hopefully the res does not get too full and they blow the river out. That will not be good for natural reproduction.
  10. I'm with you Rick. I used to love trib fishing but can't stand fishing with people that abuse the fishery. There are some great trib guys but the numbers of dbags out number the good guys by a huge number.
  11. The graph looks like it is going straight up. The lakes are low but this will bring them at least back to normal for this time of the year. It is not possible for this much rain to not affect the levels significantly.
  12. This was this mornings totals. They are going to come up a LOT. It is not supposed to stop raining until Saturday around mid day. . Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. 3-5" of rain will make a huge difference. A lot of run off can change things quickly.
  14. The Salmon River Hatchery is open to the public. We went and saw the process years back.
  15. I don't think water levels will be an issue after this rain in any of the Fingerlakes.
  16. Looking at google earth, every port on the Canadian side of the lake has had some big money spent on building them.
  17. I would love to see a wall on the west side and two piers that go out to 10'.
  18. Sounds like the cable not the throttle. That is how mine was before I changed out the shift cable.
  19. Is that possible Scotty?
  20. Still available?
  21. If that farmer wants laker poop, give him my number.
  22. We got a couple guys busted about 10 years ago. The DEC and the Rochester City Police were involved. Once they were arrested, the Rochester Police officer informed us they had warrants for their arrests. One for drug trafficking and one for Assult and illegal weapons charges. They also were charged for many DEC violations. This is the type of people we are dealing with down there.
  23. I was told it is an sand trap.
  24. If there is an East wind right now, it will fill in. Look at the sand on the lake side of the structure just waiting to get dumped in the channel. The construction looks great but the design does NOTHING for boating.
  25. No. Air Plane. I got the photo from a buddy on Facebook.
×
×
  • Create New...