Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. If anything, it will fill in easier. The Ariel photo I posted months back shows lots of sand waiting to dump in the channel on a NE blow. The bay will never be good for boating unless the finish the wall and put in piers extending out to deeper water. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. The only part of that article I disagree with are the pike populations. The pike populations on the South shore are nothing like they were 30 years ago.
  3. That invasive shrimp is like the Mysis Shrimp that are not around in Lake Ontario anymore. Hopefully they can fill that niche and be a positive invasive.
  4. I have looked into this Vince. My wife's boss was on the board fighting this. Sandy Creek Marina will be in trouble. Eastfork and Frank's Marina should be ok. The water level at high high will be over the south breakwall at Sandy Creek Marina. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. It is for wetland rehabilitation.
  6. Biekirks in Rochester is supposedly getting some in after the season. I have a buddy picking me up more in Buffalo this week.
  7. I'm with duckman. CVA Accura V2 with the nitride finish. Amazing gun. The CVA Optima is another good choice. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. I'm with duckman. CVA Accura V2 with the nitride finish. Amazing gun. The CVA Optima is another good choice. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. Had a good buck and a doe come out past legal shooting time while I was waiting for my buddy to come out of the back of the property! Oh well. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. Sitting on the edge of an apple orchard in 8f. Hopefully they want some apple this evening. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. I don't know about you but if I were shot in the scrotum, I would fall over and want to be put out of my misery! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. Sorry to hear that Matt. Glad everyone is OK.
  13. I have lakers poop them out on my floor all the time and they are hole and still hard when they get stepped on.
  14. I really do not think perch have strong enough jaw muscles to break up a muscles shell. I have found full zebra and quagga muscles in lakers and some perch had small muscles in them but they were whole.
  15. You are full of Sh*t mister. We all know you better than that! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. Where are you hunting Matt? Sounds like white trash alley! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. The shells are broken up by getting washed up in the beach. They are rolled around in the rocks along the beach and lake bottom. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. Stud buck! Where did he shoot that buck? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. Big leg hold traps around the tree! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Exactly. More people should look at it this way instead of the someone is going to shoot my deer attitude. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. Yup. Still kicking myself! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  22. You never know Billy. I had a beauty buck walk up behind me from down wind this morning. I was on the ground. Better morning for him than me...... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  23. Congrats Pap! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  24. They are not the same but should be treated the same as far as distances you shoot a deer with. I don't like anything over 40 yds with mine. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
×
×
  • Create New...