There was a dredge pipe like that at the Brockport Yacht club on Sandy. I wonder if the ice dragged it out. I would doubt it’s a water plant pipe. Most intakes and outfalls are not 6” pipe and not plastic pipe.
Pete,
Can we volunteer to help? I would be more than willing to take some vacation time to help keep our fishery running. I am willing to bet, we could get plenty of volunteers!
Last time I checked, you didnt need a RG&E electric service and meter on your boat. Stop with the political posts and talk fishing. This is not the place for this sh*t............
If you have 2 reels, reel the wire on, reset the counter, add backing until the reel is full, reel the backing and wire onto another reel. Now you know how much needs to go on the second reel.
Ice rescue at the RT 19 bridge. Kayaker stuck in the ice. I guess he was in the open water and the ice started flowing and trapped him. What are people thinking!
We used to have guys come to our weigh in at the Sandy Creek Shootout and collect scale samples and heads from fish after weigh in. I can't remember if they were DEC or USGS guys. They haven't been there the last couple of years.
Regardless of the size this season, I highly doubt we will see the crazy catch rates we did last season. It was great for everyone but it really put a dent in lake trout gear sales!
I would love to catch a king over 30 again! It's been years. I say 34.05lbs. There was a 37 caught last June out of Olcott. We will see! My boat motor rebuild should be done very soon! Can't wait!
Probably not much more. You know as well as I do Dave that without it, a channel at Braddocks will always be an issue. If they do it someday, more guys would keep their boats there that fish the lake.
The good thing is, we have a huge snowpack on Tug Hill and the entire Ontario Watershed. Add that to a dysfunctional water level regulatory agency and we should have high water this year!