Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I'm in the market too but I'm getting another Honda or a Yamaha.
  2. Awesome memories right there! Good luck this year Manny!
  3. Yankee Troller just put up a review on this site the other day.
  4. Look into the Raymarine EVO autopilots. Great units.
  5. Thats for sure. It has the best stretch of summer brown fishing on the lake and the best lake trout fishery on the lake. It's not just a numbers thing, its size too. The structure from Braddocks West and Ibay East holds massive browns and lake trout.
  6. Braddocks and Sandy yes. The Genesee, hell no!
  7. Best Places to Fish in the Great Lakes Region: A Complete Guide to Prim Fishing Locations
  8. And the Erie snow that makes it to the Lake Ontario drainage helps lake Ontario with Lake Erie moisture.
  9. I might be selling 4 this spring. I will let you know when I'm ready.
  10. Thank you! I will look into it!
  11. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of kicker interference on your electronics? When I throttle up running the kicker, I get a ton of interference. If I run on the main motor, I do not get the interference.
  12. I have with mixed results. Trolling slow with K7 and K9 kwik fish were a better option than the rapalas. Erie guys are using my death traps with Gambler Rigs off leadcores, riggers, divers and coppers in those depth ranges with a lot of success.
  13. French River Ontario Canada. We used to stay at the French River Lodge. Awesome pike, walleye and smallmouth fishing.
  14. I don't know about Chamount but the lake temp is 51. We are running 3 degrees warmer than last year on this date.
  15. I was a little confused when I was walking up to her. Three forward and one back!
  16. They are amazing animals. The stuff they survive is unreal. A couple season ago, I shot a doe with a backwards leg. It looked like she had been hit but a car, her leg broke and healed backwards. She was perfectly healthy and the injury was old. Congrats on the deer!
  17. Buy high end reels for wire divers. Wire divers are hard on reels. Cheaper reels will wear out faster. I run Daiwa Saltist 30's for my four wire reels. I have owned them since 2007 and they have been flawless.
  18. The walls of my office.........
  19. I bought something similar to Rob. I bought a 200 pack. GatorNY bought some waterproof paper that is pretty cool too. That paired with the holders, its easy.
  20. Awesome story and great for him to have someone like you to mentor him!
  21. GAMBLER

    DEC

    Are you sure about that? The last 4 or so years in this state point more toward nazi Germany than a free USA.......
  22. Congrats Tommy and Rob! Let’s see the pics Bill!
  23. Let me know if you are getting rid of them. I'm in for 2 of them.
  24. The band is getting back together!!! Good to hear BIll!
  25. I'm looking to buy two old style Daiwa Saltist 20's with line counters. Let me know if you have any for sale.
×
×
  • Create New...