Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I will give you $ this weekend for at least 2 boats
  2. And I'm telling you guys I had one that was ****ed up! I tried it various times for 2 years and said **** it! Please don't tell me I let it out too fast. I've worked with mag divers since they were introduced. Anymore? I'm in the mood.
  3. Stop thinking too much and go fishing! I don't even pay attention to stuff I can't control.
  4. Yes I have had a clear mag diver flip on me to the point that I threw it out. All my other ones I have zero problems with. It makes no sense at all, I know. Just get rid of the problem child and don't stress over it.
  5. Almost cry.............I did!
  6. I think the only clips you would see this year would be on 4 yr olds and good luck finding one of them. I may be wrong though.
  7. Yup. I have actually used a 2" hole saw on all of the holes and epoxied the snot out of them.
  8. $50/team 1st - 40% of money 2nd - 30% 3rd - 10% Biggest fish - 20% You are only competing against teams that entered the calcutta.
  9. I thought of it for sure. Not sure how to get everyone's cash.
  10. Dude, you are a straight up pompous ****.
  11. Just get out there and fish. I've never heard any one of my buddies say"its a full moon, I'll be out at 10am tomorrow ". One of my buddies started smacking them right away this morning and their was a full moon last night!
  12. How bout at the next state of the lake meeting you let everyone know who you are?
  13. Never attacked anyone? 90% of the name calling is from you! You sound more and more like a narcissist and that's more of a fact than name calling....
  14. Very nice . thanks for the pics!
  15. Updated 7/11 Also, put your team name and phone # on PayPal!
  16. ATTN: everyone using PayPal. PLEASE put your team name and phone # in the comments section of PayPal or your team name will be your birth name!
  17. Dude, your on a "lake Ontario" forum..........your feeding yourself to the wolves. Its kind of like pitching soccer on a basketball forum. Geesh
  18. Ooooh boy, Yup, he said that.........
  19. I've got my popcorn in hand!
×
×
  • Create New...