Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. East 20-35fow, Kings, Coho's, Browns & Bows. Couldn't get any 3 yr olds to go. Biggest was a 13# Coho and 12# Brown. Stingray frogs & NBK's were best 13' down and off boards with 1 color. Only a couple slide diver bites.
  2. Thaaaaaat's right!
  3. Buy a fish hawk and deep six the coated cable crap.lol
  4. I had a guy recently that insisted on taking the diver rod out of the holder and jiggle it. Never asked, just did it. I was at a loss for words.... Yes me.lol
  5. Yeah, at $6.99/spoon plus $2.01 shipping! Lol
  6. Same here. I can't believe the prices on the salmon stuff!
  7. You must fish either Tom's or sodus to be eligable correct?
  8. I run the 30# version for divers and pike leader (winter). Love it. Zero issues.
  9. All the info is on this site already. Start surfing!
  10. 1 big slit shot is all you need
  11. I use green glow on my non glow flies and white glow on my glow flies. I know, I'm weird......
  12. I've been doing 10' and have had lots of action on them. Lol
  13. Lucas, u could throw a beer can with a hook and catch fish now....lol
  14. Yup. Again, according to the WRITTEN statement given to Kevin, you need to call at the border. So, if its a no comm tourney, your s"!t out of luck or call and get the DQ. This is so simple to see. Give Kevin a freaking break and let's work on it for the future. Geez
  15. Correct, everyone wants to be a captain when the fishing is great, but when its dead is where you need to shine. My father drives for me, but if he didn't, I would put the guys # in my back pocket.
  16. Email ammish outfitter's about those crack. I did, because I have about 6 out of a new 24 green ones that cracked. He said he will send me orange replacements due to the fact the green one have been having occasional issues. BTW: 20# mono mainline
  17. Exactly. Also, I take my plugs out of the package and run them. Just stay in dirty water and run those floating sticks. Not a whole lot of thinking going on right now out there. Heck, you could throw a licence plate w/ a hook and catch a fish on it. Lol
  18. The owner tried pulling the wool over my eyes a couple years ago for $150. Finally got it back.
  19. We do it. You need extended boom and don't pull your rigger weight in to you when its more than at the surface of the water.
  20. And I had to take it off yesterday due to no hits.lol
  21. Do I or don't I? Lol
×
×
  • Create New...