Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Great job Tank Man! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Very well said.Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Horrible season for me with the NBK'S from any manufacturer. No doubt spoons with yellow in it were king. Also caught more fish on my NK Mags than I can remember. My normal larger mags like DW, slvr stks and YECK 66's were dead and when I put the NK Mags out the fish were chewing. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Super buck! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Great job! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Exactly how I and my buddies do it also and I'm not apologizing for it one bit because I'm no proffesional. My family is not going to wait all day for me to clean fish after I get home. Good luck to you! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Go to the east side and launch from shumway or voyager for now. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. SOLD....Thank You. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. 585.370.8068 Scott Thank you Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Thank you, but I'm sure after you buy all the extras that I am offering you would be at $600. Prices have not been "slashed".
  11. I have a Hero2 which I've used about 5 times total. I'm not using it nearly as much as I thought I would of. I have about $550 into it. This is EVERYTHING you'll need for this camera! $400.00 plus shipping GoPro Hero 2 outdoor edition 32 GB SD card #10 Wasabi power batteries/charger WIFI backpack w/remote/wrist strap suction cup mount head mount strap all other mounting hardware also Black camera case downrigger ball mounting hardware Additional Information about GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Camcorder - Silver Product Information Designed keeping in mind the needs of professional athletes, sports filmmakers, and action photography enthusiasts, the GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Professional HD camera is gear mountable. This GoPro camera comes with a waterproof housing, making it an extremely rugged device. You can take 10 photos per second with this 11 MP Professional HD camera. This GoPro camera has a 3.5 mm external stereo microphone input that allows you to add audio to the video, while in action. The GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition can be used while biking, skiing, skating, kayaking, etc. Product Identifiers Brand GoPro Model HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition MPN CHDOH-002 UPC 185323000545 Key Features Resolution 11.0 MP Memory / Storage Supported Flash Memory SDHC Memory Card Other Features 3D Technology 3D-Ready High Definition Video Support 1080p
  12. The guy just wants to troll the wall. Pyson, do what skipper said.
  13. Not sure Brian, I know of a couple that have a full calendar every year and I just shake my head in disbelief.Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I have the helm and cable of the mechanical steering that was in my 26' Penn yann. Works fine. I put hydraulic in her in the spring for my auto pilot. $75 Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. 4' behind a 10" spinny. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. You got pics! Also, incredibly neither one of them knew we had a fish on with your "smoothness" of the net.....
  17. Same thing happend to me this weekend off Irondequoit Bay. Guy comes in less than 50yds on my port and sets up, then 5 min later a guy comes in within 75yds and sets up on my stern. My leadcore had to be under him. I'm putting my hands up and yelling wtf and he waved back. . Then on Sunday "The sailboat slammer" passed to my stern and almost took my leadcore with nobody around. To all these jerkoffs I give you this.........
  18. I haven't seen 1 king jump yet while heading to the lake. River temp is 75. After the cold front next Tuesday probably. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Ended up with 14 teams and draft is 745 tonight!
  20. OK , I have 9 teams signed in and have invites to 6 other guys that wanted an invite and are procrastinating or ignoring it.. Anyone else want in? first come first serve. online draft is wed 745pm
  21. 5 teams signed in and I have 7 other invites out for "sign in". First come first serve. If you want to play, send me your email and sign in!
  22. Do yourself a favor and use mag divers when fishing so deep. You'll have at least 1/3 less line out and that much less to bring a fish in. Also you'll get the fish to the net much quicker , which lowers your chance on losing him. Lately my kings are coming around 90' down and my mag divers are only out 200' on ave. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Great job Matt. Last 4 days have bean 95% paddles for us. BTW: how bout a pic of your beautiful wife with a fish. We've seen your mug in enough pictures! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. I have a bunch of teams. I need jerry's email and to the ones I sent the invite, you need to please sign in ASAP. I'm not doing last minute heroics. *****plecos4sale your invite is sent buddy
  25. We have about 6 teams now and I'm working on more.
×
×
  • Create New...